Vaccine Clinic on February 13, 2021
The Gardens at Park Balboa Covid-19 Update
To our dearest families and friends,
We are proud to inform you from our Covid-19 testing on 1/12/2021 all results are in and we have zero new positive cases. As we prep for the vaccine clinic on 2/13/2021 we ask if you have not already returned the consent forms needing to be filled out by Residents responsible party/power of attorney, we ask you get those back to us as soon as possible so we can get a vaccine count for CVS pharmacy. We are encouraging everyone to get vaccinated unless it is medically inappropriate.
|1.18.2021 at 1 p.m.
|New Positives/ Since Last Update 1.11.2021 at 5:00 pm
|Current Positives in Isolation
|Resolved Positives Cases
I am happy to inform you that restricted visitation and Resident activities have been approved to continue services. Below you will see the guidelines and restrictions for visits.
- Visitors will need to make an appointment with Lilly at 818-787-0462 Sunday-Thursday (visits will be available 7 days a week).
- No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to visit.
- No more than 2 adults per resident and no more than 4 total visitors on property at a time will be allowed.
- Visits will be a max of 20 minutes.
- Visitors will need to be screened with temperature scan, oxygen level/saturation scan and have a negative Covid-19 test within the last 7 days.
- Masks are a must and at no point can come off during the visit.
- Visitors will be let in through the side gate and walked outside the community to the visit area.
- Visits will be done in the outdoor courtyard and socially distanced.
- No outside drinks or food will be allowed in during the visit.
- The visitation area will be sanitized before and after each visit.
- Each visit will be supervised by staff to ensure all protocols are met.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me at;
by Area Executive Director, Dion Gallarza