Safe Haven Services
Residents living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia receive personalized care at Safe Haven, our-community-within-our-community at The Gardens. This innovative program, expertly designed by a renowned person-centered care advocate, offers specialty care for residents with early-to-late stage Alzheimer’s and related dementias.
- Individually designed living & health programs
- 24-hour care & assistance by trained Alzheimer’s Caregivers
- Complete freedom within the secure community & its garden courtyards
- On-site Family Support Group meetings
- Regularly scheduled program reviews by our Health Services Director trained in Alzheimer’s Care and hands-on care staff
- Group activity programs designed to support each resident’s independence skills, encourage wellbeing & promote self-esteem
- Individualized programs centered around life experiences
We have deep respect and gratitude for the caregivers of our Safe Haven residents. These professionals greatly assist us in providing feedback and observation care for our residents with dementia.
Here are some helpful links to learning resources about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia: