The Gardens at Park Balboa in Van Nuys, CA, offers private living spaces of various sizes to meet your needs for space and comfort. We offer studio apartments and one bedroom apartments of varying size. Rates differ according to size and location within the community. Regardless of the space you choose, you will be part of a vibrant and relaxing community filled with purposeful engagement, support, friendship, and exceptional care.
About Our Floor Plans
- Studios from 229 - 307 sq. ft.
- One bedroom apartments from 550 - 800 sq. ft.
If we cannot immediately accommodate you, you are welcome to join our waitlist or move into a room that is available now to get priority on your desired apartment type.
Please contact our office for information on pricing and availability.
Included Services & Amenities
Your base monthly fee includes the following services and amenities:
- Private, studio, one bedroom & bathroom (some with kitchenette)
- Paid utilities: water, electricity, heating & air conditioning
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Three delicious, beautifully prepared meals a day, plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- All community activities and events
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, appointments, religious services & events
- Wellness services, like blood pressure checks, screenings & health seminars
- Free parking for guests
- Groundskeeping & building maintenance
- Small pets welcome
Internal and External Services
There are several additional services that are available and can be billed directly to our residents, including:
- Cable TV
- Telephone Service
- Physician, Dentist, Podiatrist & Psychologist
- Physical, Speech & Occupational Therapy
- Private-Duty Nurse
- Social Worker
- Home Health Care
- Extra Laundry Service, Beyond One Load Per Week
- Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Escorting to Medical Appointments
- Tray Service To Room
Our Director of Health Services is happy to help residents coordinate and organize transportation for those health services provided outside of the assisted living community.
Bring us your cares and concerns about making the move to assisted living — we are here to listen. Schedule a tour of The Gardens at Park Balboa today.